C55UP & C30UP- EXCEPTIONAL DRUMS WITH SUPERIOR CHARACTERISTICS
Thinking Inside The Drum
055 Open Head Drum
Tight Head Drum Spec Sheet
- C55UP & C30UP flange openings accept industry standard high purity extraction, gasket and O-ring styles used in ultra-clean applications.
- C55UP & C30UP drums are certified for ultraclean integrity in U.S. COEXCELL’s Class 100 liquid particle count test laboratory. Here we can provide purity certification to the lowest industry level.
- Three layer drum configuration isolates color concentrates and UV stabilizers in the outside layers of the C55UP & C30UP drums.
- Virgin inner liner layer made with proprietary ultra-pure resin assures chemical contact with pure HDPE only.
- UN tested and certified for transport of Group I, Group II and Group III chemistry with and without dip-tube.
- Patented drum design with integral sump below the flange for maximum extraction capability.
- Each COEXCELL™ drum has its own unique traceability identification label which provides a multi-functional tracking system for the drum user.
- Drums and Rings are available in a variety of colors.
- Proven two piece drum design allows for inventory identification through multiple color combinations of drum body and handling ring.
- Two handling ring heights available for custom designed pump assembly and dip-tube protection.
C55UP & C30UP SPECIFICATIONS
23.38” (59.39 cm)
36.25” (92.10 cm)
(Tall profile) 38.00” (96.52 cm)
60 gal. (227 liter)
Drum Body Weight
24 lbs. (10.9 kg)
19.3” (49.0 cm)
(Std. profile) 31.0” (78.74 cm)
(Tall profile) - Not Available
36 gal. (136.27 liter)
Drum Body Weight
16.5 lbs. (7.48 kg)