Enter the Cycle of Savings
Sun Orchard Case Study
For almost two decades, U.S. COEXCELL’s N55 Drum has been the safe and economical choice for the shipping and storage of food products. With the N55 Drum, U.S. COEXCELL remains focused on superior quality and outstanding performance, offering exceptional value to you and the customers you serve.
Created from virgin HDPE material, the N55 open head drum is FDA certified for a wide variety of food grade applications. The N55 offers safe, hygienic packaging for food processing and storage. The drum’s lightweight, conical design conveniently allows them to stack for increased warehouse efficiency and space. Preventing corrosion and denting, the plastic construction also allows for outside storage and additional space savings. With a virtually unlimited product life, your savings begin with your first N55 Drum purchase.
- Body sidewall contains pigment and UV stabilizers to offer maximum protection from the sun
- Lighter weight – about half as heavy as steel drums, allowing for greater payloads
- The conical shape allows empty drums to be nested allowing warehouse efficiency to be improved by up to 75%
- Incredible Reverse Logistic efficiencies. 828 empty N55 drums with lids and bands can be shipped on a standard 53’ trailer.
- A long life cycle meanis the N55 will long outlast their steel counterparts, providing many more trip cycles
- The patented molded strapping channel allows proper restraint while the drum is on the pallet and during shipments (Banding of drums on pallet is recommended for increased stability)
- Designed to be easily handled with conventional drum handling equipment
- Consistent container dimensions which eliminates “sorting” of steel drums
Min Wall Thickness:
.125” (.32 cm)
17.0 lbs. (± 0.5 lbs.) / 7.70 kg (± 0.23 kg)
55 gal (208 liters)
Black (Other colors available upon special request)
Broad temperature operating range:
-40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
149°F to 160°F (65°C to 71°C)
Approximately 828 nested Drums including lids and lock bands fill a standard 53’ trailer
Approximately 536 nested Drums including lids and lock bands fill a 40’ high storage cube container.