Thinking Inside The Drum
055 Open Head Drum
Tight Head Drum Spec Sheet
IC55 - AN ECONOMICAL DRUM WITH SUPERIOR CHARACTERISTICS
The philosophy and products of U.S. COEXCELL offer the chemical industry a package that combines superior quality and outstanding performance with a genuine concern for the environment. Our patented COEXCELL™ plastic drum provides many value-added features that serve to enhance your company’s image and marketing efforts. To make a real difference… choose U.S. COEXCELL.
- IC55 flange openings accept industry standard extraction, gasket and O-ring styles used in virtually any application.
- Constant monitoring of key “quality markers” during the manufacturing process assures a consistent high quality product.
- IC55 is available in single layer or three layer configuration.
- Three layer drum configuration isolates color concentrates and UV stabilizers in the outside layers of the IC55 drums.
- Virgin inner liner layer available assuring chemical contact with pure HDPE only.
- UN/DOT tested and certified for transport of Group II and Group III chemistry, with and without dip-tube.
- Patented drum design with integral sump below the flange for maximum extraction capability.
- Each COEXCELL™ drum has its own unique traceability identification label which provides a multi-functional tracking system for the drum user.
- Available in a variety of colors.
• One piece design delivers molded in handling capabilities
• Integral chime withstands heavier chemicals with a high specific gravity and elevated
23.32” (59.23 cm)
35.9” (91.19 cm)
59 gal. (223.3 liters)
Drum Body Weight
23.4 lbs. (10.6 kg)